- Black Owned/Manufactured/Founded Brand
- Natural Ingredients
- No Paraffin, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil
Apply Ditch the Itch Bamboo, Basil and Peppermint Anti-Itch Serum on scalp to the irritated area(s) to help stop the itch instantly. Gently massage the product into the scalp for deeper penetration, concentrating on dry, tight areas. Repeat if necessary. The sensation may last for a couple of minutes. Use as often as needed.
Peppermint Oil: Promotes hair growth in the anagen (growing) phase of hair production by increasing circulation within the scalp and stimulating hair follicles. Peppermint oil also has microbial, insecticidal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Avocado Oil: Using avocado oils near the scalp coats hair follicles preventing damage at the base of the hair and breakage along the strand as the hair grows. Avocado oil contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants keeping hair strong and healthy, reducing dandruff, and protecting hair from heat and UV ray damage.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Persea Gratissma (Avocado) Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
- Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Oil
- Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower Oil
- Butylene Glycol
- Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Oleanolic Acid
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide.