Create healthy, bouncy, shiny waves with SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé. Infused with Coconut Oil, this nourishing curl gel is formulated to help you achieve more style control for those who enjoy wearing curly styles. When combined with other nourishing oils such ingredients such as Baobab Extract, your hair receives plenty of hydration, which leads to healthier, more bouncy curls with natural shine.
Another reason to love this SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Gel Soufflé because it is blended with certified organic Shea Butter, another naturally rich ingredient that delivers instant hydration to dry, over-processed curls. This curling gel for hair is enriched with Flax Seed Oil, which helps to strengthen your hair, whether it has natural loose curls or tighter kinky curls. Our gel for natural hair also imparts a glorious shine to your curls. Agave Nectar present in this delicious formulation provides a soft hold which adds definition to your waves and curls, leaving them soft and smooth.
- Helix Clean Product Favorite
- Black Owned/Manufactured/Founded Brand
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Environmental Working Group Score: 3
- No Paraffin, No Parabens, No Mineral Oil
Apply sparingly on wet or dry hair. Comb through with a wide tooth comb or fingers to shape curls. For tight coils, kinky or wiry hair, or for twist out styles apply to wet hair for maximum control and sealing properties. Allow time to dry. When using a blow dryer choose a cool setting. Apply to dry hair to reduce flyway's and frizz.
Aloe Vera Juice: Contains enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Moisturizes, conditions and smoothes hair cuticles while sealing in moisture and strengthening the cortex of damaged hair.
Agave Nectar: Agave nectar is composed of molecules and ingredients that allow it to attract and hold water much better than most hair treatments. What this means for you is that putting this in your hair will help retain the moisture of not only the products you add, but the water as well.
Coconut Oil: Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which is a fatty acid that moisturizes hair. Benefits of coconut oil use on hair also includes increasing hairs strength and thickness and it penetrates the hair shaft reducing protein loss making it appear thicker and fuller. Coconut oil's moisturizing properties also help reduce frizz and making hair look shinier, without weighing it down.
- Aqueous Infusion of Agave Teqilana Leaf Extract and Sugar Cane Extract
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Adansonia Digitata Pulp(Baobab) Extract
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E - Vegetable Oil Source)
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed/Flax) Seed Extract
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract
- Potassium Sorbate
- Proprietary Essential Oil Blend