Snuggle up with confidence after conditioning your beard with this Shea Moisture oil. Find out how great your beard can look and feel when you include our SheaMoisture Beard Conditioning Oil in your regular grooming routine. Beards can become dry and uncomfortably scratchy just like the hair on your head - that is, until you begin regularly using a quality beard moisturizer such as this one with exotic Maracuja Oil and luxurious Shea Oil.
This oil absorbs quickly into beard hair strands to soften and condition quarter-beards, half-beards and full beards instantly, restoring moisture to dry facial hair and skin.
- Cruelty Free
- Black Owned/Manufactured/Founded Brand
- Helix Clean Product Favorite
- Natural Ingredients
- Environmental Working Group Score: 4
Shea Butter: Excellent hair butter for chronically dry hair. Shea Butter contains emollient properties that seals moisture into hair forming a protective barrier to prevent loss of water helping to avoid hair breakage.
Coconut Oil: Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which is a fatty acid that moisturizes hair. Benefits of coconut oil use on hair also includes increasing hairs strength and thickness and it penetrates the hair shaft reducing protein loss making it appear thicker and fuller. Coconut oil's moisturizing properties also help reduce frizz and making hair look shinier, without weighing it down.
Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis plant, a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. It hydrates hair, soothes the scalp, repairs breakage, and helps control dandruff.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)