Black Owned/Founded Brand
Natural and Organic Ingredients
Babassu Oil: Derived from palm fruit, Babassu oil is a lightweight nutrient rich, penetrates hair to nourish cuticles, protects and strengthens hair, diminishes dryness, moisturizes, promotes sheen and a healthy scalp, and relieves scalp irritations and dandruff.
Honey: Containing antibacterial properties, honey is a super humectant that attracts and binds moisture from the air into your hair.
Pomegranate Seed Oil: Rejuvenates and strengthens hair due to its punicic acid content aiding in retaining moisture in dry hair and strengthening follicles. Its oleic acid and vitamin E contents helps hair maintain softness and suppleness. As a dry oil, it is easily absorbed in hair without leaving any residue behind.
- Water (Aqua)
- Glycerin, Pectin
- Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Polysorbate-20
- Xanthan Gum
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Oil
- Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil
- Copaiferi Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Honey (Mel, Miel)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid
- Glycereth-2 Cocoate