If heat is a key element in creating your favorite styles, then you need Mielle’s Mongongo Oil Thermal & Heat Protectant Spray. Almond, argan, sacha inchi, and mongongo oils blend together to make this protective hair spray the ultimate solution for eliminating frizz and adding shine. From blow drying to flat ironing, your hair will be able to handle it all! So if you love high-heat styles, then Mongongo Oil Thermal & Heat Protectant Spray is a must for your hair care routine.
- Black Owned/Manufactured/Founded Brand
- Environmental Working Group Score: 6
- Protects hair from the effects of heat such as heat damage
- Safe for all high heat styles
- Perfect to use before for blow outs, flat ironing, and curling
- After shampooing apply to clean, wet hair and gently comb through from roots to ends. Proceed with desired heat styling.
Monhongo Oil: This oil found in parts of Southern Africa has an extra-high content of linoleic acid and has oleic acid, which is another hair asset. Oleic and linoleic acid are saturated fatty acids that make up the backbone of many of the natural oils and sebum. As standalone ingredients, they still have properties to condition the hair and skin and help to unblock pores on the scalp. It is ideal for conditioning hair because it has hydrating, regenerating, and restructuring properties for the hair and scalp with the vitamin E content making it a natural sunscreen. The polyunsaturated components give hair a vibrant look and feel, as it soaks into the outer layer of the hair, staving off the negative effects from the sun as well as heat applications like blow-drying.
Almond Oil: Almond Oil has hydrating and nourishing properties that make our hair healthy as a result of which they become shinier and lustrous. Almond oil not only provides moisture to the hair but also to the scalp. Almond oil is known to reduce breakage, split ends, itchy scalp and dry roots.
Argan Oil: Rich in antioxidants, minerals, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, argan oil revives dull dry hair, reduces frizz, enhances elasticity, renews luster and shine. Argan oil also helps hair maintain softness and increasing manageability while promoting healthy hair.
- Water (Aqua, Eau)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 60
- Propylene Glycol
- Peg-12 Dimethicone
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- chinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Disodium EDTA
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Benzoic Acid
- Glycereth-2 Cocoate