Black Owned/Founded Brand
Castor Seed Oil: A natural hair conditioner. Dry or damaged hair can especially benefit from an intense moisturizer like castor oil due to its ability to help lubricate the hair shaft, increasing flexibility and decreasing the chance of breakage.
Sweet Almond Oil: Containing high levels of protein, omega-9 fatty acids, and vitamin E, sweet almond oil can help condition all hair types. The active nutrients and properties of sweet almond oil have been shown to help hair appear stronger, softer, and shinier. As an added benefit, sweet almond oil is gentle on your scalp and smells great after it’s applied.
Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis plant, a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. It hydrates hair, soothes the scalp, repairs breakage, and helps control dandruff.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)Leaf Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Biotin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract