Sweeten your hair care ritual with the NEW Camille Rose Spiked Honey Mousse! This is part of their Honey Collection crafted with hydrating Honey and soothing Nettle Root. Droplets of real honey soften, smooth, and hydrate strands, while infusions of nettle root enhance shine and improve overall hair health. This lightweight setting mousse infused with HONEY and NETTLE, was crafted to smooth strands, boost shine, and set styles.
Black Owned/Founded Brand
Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Helix Clean Product Favorite
- Perfect hold for type 4 hair
- Great for roller wraps, twists, braids and more
- Moisturizes & hydrates
How to Use: Apply a generous amount onto freshly washed and conditioned strands. Style hair. Can be used on wash-and go’s, braid outs, twist outs, rodsets and many more protective styles! Allow to fully dry before fluffing.
Honey: Containing antibacterial properties, honey is a super humectant that attracts and binds moisture from the air into your hair. Honey transforms into a natural emollient hair softener and smoother.
Aloe Vera Juice: Contains enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Moisturizes, conditions and smoothes hair cuticles while sealing in moisture and strengthening the cortex of damaged hair.
Silk Amino Protein: Silk protein binds to keratin in our hair creating a layer that helps protect against moisture loss. Silk Aminos contain a natural water soluble protein source that penetrates deep into hair to help prevent dehydration, strengthen, nourish and rebuild damaged hair cuticles. It has moisture binding properties that promote healthier hair.
- Water (Aqua)
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Water) Extract
- Honey (Mel) Wildflower & Clover
- Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived)
- Methyl Gluceth-20 (Emollient)
- Oleth-20 (Vegetable alcohol)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
- Phenoxyethanol (Optiphen ND)
- Benzoic Acid
- Glycereth-2 Cocoate
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Silk Amino Acids
- Phthalate Free
- Citric Acid